Fuchs Ecocool Ultralife A+
Fuchs ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE A+ is a high performance semi-synthetic coolant, which is both Boron free and FAD biocide free. The sump life of the emulsion is excellent and tool life has been shown to be significantly increased. ULTRALIFE A+ is a "new / safe" design high performance semi-synthetic coolant for general to heavy duty machining on virtually all metals including aluminium alloys.
ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE A+ is very well suited to the machining of stainless steels and automotive aluminium castings. Incorporation of non-staining extreme pressure additives and lubricity improvers ensures maximum tooling performance and enhanced surface finish on a wide variety of ferrous and non-ferrous feedstocks, including suitability for use on yellow metals.
Available in Ireland from Mactex Oil Distribution Ltd, Authorised Fuchs Lubricants Distributor
Fuchs ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE A+ Soluble Cutting Fluid, exceptional performance and FAD regulation compliant.
• Semi-synthetic formulation
• Boron free • Environmentally improved - does NOT contain sodium nitrite, phenols, triazene, PTBBA or chlorinated additives,
• FAD biocide free
• Offers exceptional sump life
• Developed with leading UK manufacturers
• Significantly increased tool life
• Superior corrosion protection even at lower concentrations
• Excellent lubrication to cutting operation and machine fixtures, slides etc
• Excellent surface finish quality and improved component finish
• Excellent tramp oil rejection characteristics • Suitable for use on yellow metals